Sayfalar

Salı, Aralık 22, 2009

i see you



i see you
i see you
i see –you.
i walked over dusted horns and slippery edges
flower bleeding beaches
almost on purpose
i crossed my mind in mighty desert sunsets
watched the horizon on temple mountains
solid, empty..
busy streets in foreign lands
crowds passing across my mind
confusing dreams
and here i am naked and true to myself
.since i’ve known you
the white noise stopped in my head
you were sent from that magical forest i guess
i welcome you, to my own land


"'Do you know, I always thought Unicorns were fabulous monsters, too?’ said Alice, 'I never saw one alive before!'.

'Well, now that we have seen each other,' said the Unicorn, 'if you believe in me, I'll believe in you.'"

You really are
And you are welcome to my land..


Sona ©, december 2009

Hiç yorum yok: